Got into the Royal College of Art but have minimal funding. This blog is to document the hunt for money and whatever else is on my mind. truly a Nest if you know how i think

Monday, January 10, 2005


Well if anyone remembers i promised to do some drawings. Well life and a few other things have gotten in the way but i've done my first one. Now what i had asked for was your favourite consumer product. And for the most part most people complied. Only my friend Bob asked for the " Konark Sun Wheel". HUH??? You are definately not finding that at Best Buy. So instead I put together something that I think will bring back some memories for him. Let me know what you think. I'm just starting to get my hand back again so please take it easy..but be honest cause i need to improve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home